- Open Dawn to Dusk, 7 days
- Closed Christmas Day
- Saturday 18 hole competition / Sunday 18 hole competition / Wednesday 18 hole competition
- Mens and Ladies competitions and some Medley events depending on the event of the day and numbers.
- 2021 Fixtures
- Check our website for special events. Otherwise you can normally secure a tee time on arrival.
- Check in at the Clubhouse if it is open. Otherwise bring cash for the honesty box. Contactless card payments are available at the iPad outside the Pro Shop.
- Any day – one low price – $20.00 – 9 or 18 Holes
- Any day $10.00 after 4.00pm unlimited golf
- Juniors under the age of 18 are half the above prices
- Social Groups welcome. Contact the club for tee allocation and special rate
- Bookings can be made by contacting the club from the “Contact Us” page
- Relaxed – no singlet tops and enclosed footwear is required.
- Hat and sunscreen is recommended.
Club and Pull Buggy Hire
- $5.00 for basic set.
Motorised Cart Hire
- There are limited carts and normally only available early in the day unless prior arrangements are made.
- Give your legs a rest and hire one of our motorised 2-seater golf carts. Please note that a current driver’s licence and valid credit card (or $300 cash deposit) is required to be provided as security for any motorised cart hire.
Fully Licensed Venue
- Cooma Golf Club is a fully licensed venue – Liquor license rules and terms and conditions apply.
- No BYO alcohol is permitted, and glass is not permitted on the golf course. Any BYO alcohol found will be confiscated and returned upon departure.
- Visit our Functions & Events page for information on hiring the golf club facilities for functions
**NEW FOR 2021** – We now offer monthly direct debit payment options for both full playing members and Country/City members. New members will be e-mailed a sign up link upon acceptance of your membership application. Existing members will be sent a link close to your membership renewal date. There is a one-off $12 establishment fee for setting up the direct debit and then monthly payments for a minimum of 12 months.
|Classification of Members||2021 Prices||Direct Debit||Conditions and requirements||Benefits and Restrictions|
|(a) Playing members||$ 580.00||
$48.50 per month
(plus $2.50 billing fee)
|Any person over the age of 18 years elected to membership.||Unrestricted playing rights. Handicap & Golf Australia Affiliation. Unrestricted voting rights.|
|(b) Country/City members||$ 315.00||
$26.50 per month
(plus $1.50 billing fee)
|Any person over the age of 18 years whose place of residence in more than 300 km from the Club and who resides in a City. Any person over the age of 18 years whose place of residence is more than 40 km in radius from the Cooma Golf Club elected to membership. Copy of drivers’ licence or student ID upon application.||Handicap & Golf Australia Affiliation. City members have no voting rights.|
|(c) Junior members||$ 85.00||N/A||Person under the age of 18 years on the following 1st January elected to membership.||Junior players have the opportunity to play in Club Competitions and represent the club in team events. Handicap & Golf Australia Affiliation. No voting rights.|
|(d) Intermediate members||$ 315.00||N/A||Any person over the age of 18 years but under the age of 25 years. Copy of drivers’ licence or student ID upon application.||Unrestricted playing rights. Handicap & Golf Australia Affiliation. No voting rights.|
|(e) Social members||$ 35.00||N/A||Social privileges of the Club||Social member of the club. No playing rights. No voting rights.|
|(f) Introductory members||$ 315.00||N/A||For a period of not less than one year ending at the end of the following financial year of the Club for any person who has not been a member of a golf club in the previous five years.||Unrestricted playing rights. Handicap & Golf Australia Affiliation. No voting rights.|
Cooma Golf Club Ltd Constitution